Examples of Growth Mindset: Thrive from Now!

Examples of growth mindset

Examples of mindset growth will show us how the person in that mindset thinks. That mindset is responsible for our positive thoughts towards success and our ability toward the tasks we must undertake to achieve our goals and have the future we want to have.


Mindset growth is a way of thinking about us, our traits, values, abilities and seeing the future through optimism and the desire to live a comfortable life because we allow ourselves to live our dreams and will not be distracted when we experience failures.

Examples of mindset growth:



  • Every business lesson has taught me to get up and move on to new victories faster.


Example of growth mindset


  • There is a lot to learn from every mistake.
  • This is an opportunity I do not miss!
  • Wherever you put me to work I'll manage!
  • I am capable of these tasks.
  • I believe it will not be easy but I will succeed.
  • I will do my best to succeed.
  • I know I can do it!
  • I'm persistent and don't give up easily!
  • I have the will, the desire, and the persistence and will continue where I left off.
  • It's not the end of the world if I failed.
  • We don't have to be good at everything, but we can learn if we want to.


Example growth mindset


  • This is my opportunity to show what I know.
  • My perseverance paid off when I continued to work decisively, although there were no results.
  • When I have the desire to accomplish something, I do not give up!
  • I don’t stop until I see the goal!
  • My defeats are also lessons for victory!
  • I have the discipline that leads me to my goal.
  • My goals are always higher and better than my previous goals.
  • I always go for a bigger, better goal even though it takes more effort and therefore the challenge is greater.
  • I love challenges!
  • Put a challenge in front of me and I'll gladly solve it.


Examples growth mindset


  • There's nothing I can't do if I want to.
  • I know that I am determined and motivated to live a successful life because I want it.
  • Success is an indicator of constant discipline and persistence towards the goal.
  • I love what I do and I know I will succeed!
  • I feel grateful because I do what I love
  • I am lucky to do the job I love.
  • I know the effort will pay off.


Examples growth mindset - personal


  • Good things come to me.
  • My goal is to be the best at what I do.
  • When I work I feel good and productive.
  • I have made so many mistakes so many times that nothing can surprise me now.
  • I am ready for the changes as they are needed to move on.
  • I can handle changes at work well.
  • I do not take job failures as personal but business lessons.



Every success is a reflection of the inner state of each person, which is seen through the way a person behaves, thinks and does. All this is reflected in reality. Mindset is very important because everything we think in ourselves is shown through the actions we take and the behavior towards the events that happen to us.



Our reaction to events through the positive or negative state we are in tells us where we are currently thinking. Are we in a growth mindset or a fixed mindset?



Through a growth mindset, we do not disparage, criticize, but support each other as we go through a difficult period. We know our good qualities well and when we do not have that support through the events around us, we will continue to look at ourselves in a positive light and know that we have done everything possible then.



In contrast, a fixed mindset will bring us thoughts of criticism, disparagement, and a lack of confidence where we lose all sense of worth when bad events occur that will take us in a negative direction.


What is the importance of having mindset growth?


  • positive thoughts
  • hope and optimism
  • going in the desired direction
  • ready for the challenges
  • we have good qualities for jobs
  • we are capable and determined for success

It is important to have mindset growth because positive thoughts will come from that mindset that will give us hope and optimism that everything is going in the desired direction, that we are capable and good at certain results, that we are ready for the challenges, that we have good qualities for jobs that we want to work, that we are capable and determined and that these are important characteristics for success.

importance of having mindset growth


Our positive thinking about us over a long period gives us an incentive to cope with current events and to view all unpleasant events as lessons from which to draw lessons and move on.

Believe in yourself and your abilities give yourself the impetus to move on when you have no support from others. Be kind to yourself and watch what you think about yourself. It is very important what you think about yourself because it is a sign of the state you are in.

Do you like yourself enough to calm yourself with nice words when you are at the bottom and when everyone seems to be against you, or will you be disgusted and tell yourself that you deserve all the bad things that happened to you?



Believe in yourself and allow yourself happy moments to become part of your everyday life, because you will learn to live in that state, in which you will be more and more in happiness and from which you will look positively at the world around you.



It is important how you look at the world around you. Do you allow people around you to make mistakes without criticizing them? You see, every criticism you make to another person is referring to yourself because you are the only person who hears you when you have these negative thoughts.



Let people be who they are because they change behavior for the sake of their state of mind. Everyone changes according to the state of consciousness in which they are. Don't blame people for their mistakes, so don't blame yourself either. Even when criticizing yourself or others, forgive yourself and start thinking about other things that are much more positive.


Conclusion on examples of mindset growth:


Believe in yourself and your abilities because you deserve to live a comfortable life. You deserve to have your dreams come true and to think positively about yourself. The way you think about yourself will create over time the image of yourself that you will have until you begin to think otherwise about yourself.



When we think we are ready and capable of certain tasks ahead of us, we can easily take them over and complete them. Our confidence and the words we speak are essential factors in the path to success and our courage to take all steps.



These examples of mindset growth are driving us to a new mindset that tells us that we need to focus more on the lessons we get when we experience some defeat than on defeat.



We can also see that we can interpret the experience of the same situation in two completely different ways, and it depends on whether we are in a positive or negative state. The growth of mindset vs fixed mindset divides us into thinking positively or negatively about us and our abilities and how we currently view the world around us.



If you want to be successful and see yourself as a successful person, focus on what you think about yourself and how you see your future. Do you see yourself as a successful person capable of taking on the necessary tasks to achieve the desired success, or do you feel that you are not ready for it yet?



We always have a feeling inside us that tells us how much we are ready to move forward and how determined we are to pursue our dreams of success.



As much as you want to succeed, you will try so hard to start thinking of yourself as a person on the right path to your goal, a person who knows that positive thinking is the key to gaining self-confidence and a person who will stop being disingenuous when troubles begin.



Start changing, and in line with your new way of thinking, the world around you will change, because you will be responsible for that change.

Have faith in yourself because you are a wonderful person who deserves a good life and does not give up on the first obstacle to your happiness because all successful people have been defeated and continue to go boldly towards their goal.



Do not think that because they are successful that they have never experienced rejection and defeat, but they have only learned from this that they need to learn a new lesson from it and move on ready for new victories.